Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Make This UP!

Stacey Mayo is a make up artist expert! She can transform, highlight, minimize and change a canvas to make any one feel the most beautiful they can be! Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Stacey for my own wedding [October 24, 2009] and she was phenominal! She transformed me into a bride that made me feel like a princess all day long. Thanks Stacey for making me and my girls feel so beautiful on my wedding!

Some sage advice from Stacey:   Bridal makeup should be a natural, timeless and flawless look. The makeup should enhance your features to make you look picture perfect. Stay away from trendy makeup that will "date" you in your wedding day photos. False eyelashes, whether strip or individual, are a perfect way to add drama to your eyes, without adding more makeup.
 
Photo by Jet Kaiser of Kasier Productions


Share