Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Picture Says It All


About a year ago, my artistic husband [Antonio of A Pope Design] drew a picture of he and I that I simply adored. Within my own wedding planning I further took the 'sketch' idea and incorporated it throughout our whole fall wedding theme. We used these photos on top of our Save-The-Date boxes, the back side of our rehearsal dinner invites, inside our wedding programs and as a lead in to our wedding website

In addition, for our bridal party gifts, he drew a 16x20 self portrait of each member on cloth and we had it framed with our fall theme and gave it to them at our rehearsal dinner. They were shocked and amazed and I believe they like the personal touch we showed them on our special day. They were generous enough to allow us to display their photos on easels surrounding our sign in table at the wedding before taking them home after the big celebration.

Share